Saturday, June 28, 2014

Teensy Weensy Works

I really LOVE trading ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).  It fills in time when I'm waiting for paint to dry, or when I only have a few minutes to spare.

This was for a 'wabi-sabi' theme with the group Paper Traders.  The haiku is my own and transferred using a product called Craft Attitude.

Generally I am more frivolous, and love combining postage stamps with images unrelated.  I called this 'This Ol' House'.

Other combinations might be a little more obscure, but tell a story.

Behind The Wall

I Love Paris

It's all good fun...and keeps my imagination in working order.



  1. I love your subtle humor and your sense of style. You have it all going for you in these miniature works of art.

    I had to look up Craft Attitude, since I'd never heard of the product before. It looks like a great product for writing your haikus on.

    I was taken by the postage person, and love it when these stamps are used in that way. Again, a fabulous job with your ATCs.

  2. Great pieces - all such charming mini-art pieces!

  3. Good fun indeed Jo!
    Your haiku and moon revealed ATC are WOWEE wonderful!

  4. Wonderful teeny works. Love the stamp head. xox

  5. These are great. I haven't made any ATC's in a while . . .

  6. Hi, Jo

    This seems like a good place to thank you for the artistamps I received in the mmsa swap - they are fantastic.

  7. Hey I recognize the image with the Eiffel Tower. I collected that brochure on my trip to Paris. It's fun to see it here in your collage, Jo.